Friday, December 17, 2010

Switch positions... OH yeah... ;)

Oh, haven't posted up much for a bit so I figured I would give an update.

I have to admit this week I have slacked off with the practicing guitar thing... actually, I've just plan slacked off!

No practice, no guitar, I think it's my mind and body going into Xmas mode.

Anyway, picked up the ol'six string today and have a strum.

Still remembered the C A G E D chords which is good to see. Plus my fingers seem to be building up the extra skin nicely and they are not sore at all after the session.

So today I just did the standard chords, some spider exercises, a big of Deep Purple and then decided to try playing standing up with the guitar on the strap.

WELL!

Isn't this a whole new kettle of fish! Had some issues getting the fingers on the right stings and so on but had it going in the end.

Tomorrow arvo I'll see about making a quick video of my progress.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment