Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's all I ever dreamed

Well, I got home and there is was... in it's box and all.

The footprint on the box was a little concerning, but after unpacking it... everything looks in top shape.

First things first, I have to tune it!

Armed with my electric tuner and youtube, I started the process...

E.... A.... D.... G... B.... E.... DONE!

The bottom string, the E, was a little concerning because it was WAY out of tune and I was tightening it a fair bit. I was actually flinching expecting it to snap and take my eye out.

But, all is good now!!

Next step? Try and play Gun'n'Roses Knocking on Heavens Door.... :)

Nah, just kidding. I guess I'll give a few chords a bash, see how my hand deals with it.

I've noticed the next it quite thin and my fingers appear a little fat... see how it goes... :)

Oh yeah, some pictures of the toy...





No comments:

Post a Comment