Saturday, December 11, 2010

Not much news...

Hey peeps, thought I would give a brief update on progress.

Still practising chords, I need to develop my coordination more so I can change from one chord to another quickly. I tried to play along to a song just using A D E and was really struggling. The song is just playing each of these chords 4 times and then switching to the next.

Seemed easy enough on paper, but apparently this is not the case. So I will need to practice this more.

I think for practice, I will use the C A G E D chords and play each 4 times.

On the up side, apart from barre chords my fingers are behaving well lately, but need to get them moving around faster.

No clips this time as the wouldn't be much different from the last ones.

Cheers n out!

\oo/        \oo/

No comments:

Post a Comment